So many things that I would like to improve on, but will focus on only a few.
1. With social media, it’s so tempting to want to buy new things (clothes, planners, latest gadgets) and usually word spreads like wildfire and before you know it, everyone is buying a certain products. This year, I plan to only focus on the things I need and not feel tempted to buy whatever everyone else is.
2. Be financially smarter….being a better bargain hunter at the grocery store and giving meal planning another shot.
3. Be patient…especially with the children.
4. Continue with daily workouts and eating healthy. I have gone nearly 2 years now with a healthier lifestyle and I plan to make it a “forever” lifestyle.
5. Living a life more simply. I plan to stop wanting what others have and be satisfied and happy with those things we do have.
6. Be more organized and getting rid of the clutter.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2013.